PathFinder Session 6 - Downloadable document below
Most leadership development programs are event based. You send your employees to a costly workshop and they come back excited to implement the new knowledge. Then we fix it by offering leadership development training to the same people again, creating a very expensive cycle.
In this session, we will share:
- Why training programs fail?
- A successful model for leadership development.
- An overview of the workshops, coaching, reinforcement tools and technology tools.
- Feedback from our participants.
- Feedback from our coaches and facilitators.
- How we shifted to support leaders during the pandemic.
PathFinder Session 7 - Downloadable document below
What is the investment in teacher training worth to your institution? With competition for students at an all-time high and classes on-line and virtual, your instructor work force must be prepared to engage students in every modality. Find out what the data says about student success, increased student retention and instructor proficiency for instructors that have taken courses in the Adjunct Faculty Training Institute at College of DuPage.
PathFinder Session 8
Traditionally, underserved and disadvantaged populations struggle during the height of a healthy economy and often times go unnoticed. This session will cover ways to leverage current situations to promote the growth and development of underserved populations. We will examine ways to increase retention, academic performance, and present a positive impact on workforce development.
PathFinder Session 9
The time is now to lose the fear, learn to expand partnerships, and grow to new heights of success. Join us as the panel will address the following:
- Employer collaboration to maximize ROI
- Understanding employer and employee safety protocols post COVID
- Deeper Dives to deliver training solutions
- The talent pipeline
- Continual communication
- Quality of available workforce
The overall goal of effective partnerships and relationships is to add value to one another’s activity. John Maxwell’s sage advice regarding expanding partnerships and leadership values capture this moment of opportunity best:
- Put behind us the difficulties and before us the progress.
- Put behind us the feelings and before us the values.
- Put behind us the disappointments and before us the gratitude.
- Wisdom always comes from dark times.
- Challenges are finite and infinite hope stands the test of time.
PathFinder Session 10
This panel will discuss the impact of Unmudl, a course-to-job marketplace founded by community colleges for working learners. Unmudl features non-degree courses and services that help learners build skills linked to real-world opportunities that lead to higher incomes and industry-recognized and academic credentials.
What distinguishes Unmudl is the potential to rapidly develop and disseminate community college content for working learners nationally—and to foster innovation that builds on the nation’s formidable community college infrastructure.
Panelists will present the Unmudl model, and provide examples of how this marketplace is being used to expand the reach and services offered by community colleges. It will also highlight lessons learned by colleges seeking to offer the right mix of online and in-person programming.