Regional Director's Meeting
Regional Director's, Area Managers and Conference Exhibitors - Tiered Classroom 203, Wednesday, 11:30 – 2:00 PM Central
- First meeting between the Board of Directors and our regional team members
- Each region will present their Regional Plan for promoting NCCET
- Exhibitors will meet Directors and Managers to begin the dialogue that will result in ongoing Regional Forum events throughout the year.
Informal Meet and Greet 11:30 – 12:00
Introduction of all Participating Board Members 12:00 – 12:15
10-minute Regional Presentations 12:15 – 1:45 Including breaks at 12:45 and 1:30
- Regional Directors introduce themselves and Area Managers in attendance
- Regional Directors unable to attend should appoint an Area Manager to act in his or her place. The Regional Plan should communicate:
- States and key municipalities, key college members, key corporate partners
- What distinguishes this region regarding continuing education and workforce development?
- Conference participation success stories and challenges
- Active NCCET programs in place or planned
- How can NCCET have the most positive impact in this region?
- What does this region and its colleges need from NCCET?
- Feel free to use PowerPoint slides if you wish
- Provide a document to communicate the Regional Plan for 2022.
Brief 60-second Exhibitor Introductions 1:45 PM (who you are and what are your capabilities)
- Everybody bring lots of business cards… We want exhibitors to be able to reach out to our regional teams to prompt the Regional Forum events.